For far more info.: Cell/Whatpp: +8613083988828
We also can layout and make non-normal items to meet customers’ special needs. “EPG” brand name rotocultivator ploughshares in T.S. overall traces developed in our factory have been examined and appraised by the Ministry of Agriculture and have attained the license of popularizing farm machinery promulgated by the Ministry of Agriculture of the People’s Republic of China.
- Relevant Industries:
- Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Item Identify:
Scorching China iron crankshaft belt pulley tractor areas farm
- Offer Capability:
- one hundred Box/Containers per Week
Packaging & Shipping
Quantity(Bags) one – one hundred a hundred and one – one thousand 1001 – 10000 >10000 Est. Time(days) 15 thirty fifty To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Machinery Restore Retailers,Farms|
|Spot of Origin||China|
|Merchandise Identify||Very hot China iron crankshaft belt pulley tractor areas farm|
|Excess weight||1.13 kg|
Transportation manner: Free sample is obtainable when you settle for the freight acquire
Payment term: 30% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your organization generally transports products to your international locations?
This problem is mainly identified by the quantity of the merchandise. If the amount of orders is adequate for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the amount of orders is tiny, they can be shipped by the transport business.
Q2:Is your company’s items retailable?
Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our buy amount is decided according to the packaging of the merchandise. For instance, if there are thirty circumstances in a single box, then thirty are the lowest order quantity.
Q3:What is the payment method?
If it is a location, we need to have to receive the complete payment before they can be delivered if it is an purchase, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the contract to indication the agreement.
EPG – one of the greatest transmission factory in China, primary items: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment generate, helical,screw, beve gears and spare areas and agricultural parts manunfacuter in ChinaFor far more details.: Cell/Whatpp: +8613083988828