We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Helical worm gear units are part of the SIMOGEAR modular system which essentially comprises bevel helical, parallel shaft, worm gear units or mechanically variable speed drives. With three or single phase AC motors with or without brake, all imaginable drive combinations up to electronic speed variable drives are possible
Helical worm gear units are designed for continuous duty under the most arduous operating conditions.
The solid gear housings made of high grade cast-iron are more stable and dampen vibrations.
An additional cover is not necessary to assemble the gear parts in the housing. For this reason this gear box have a special high stiffness.
Lubricant loss and entry of dust and water are effectively pre- vented by radial shaft seals with dust and protective lips.
The gears of the helical stages are hobbed, case hardened and profile ground or honed. Furthermore, gear theeth are profile corrected and crow- ned for optimum performance.
The concave gear wheel set of the CAVEX® are also used for worm gear stage. This worm gear wheel is made of centrifugally cast high grade Bronze GZ-CuSn12Ni. The worm gears are case hardened and grounded.
The concave tooth system of the CAVEX® worm gear units are subjected to only specific profile pressure and this provides particularly favourable positon of the lines of contact which extends mainly at right angles to the sliding direction.That is to say that lubrication pressure is particularly required to decrease the wear and tear and to increase the efficiency.
The output and input shafts are in right angle position.
The standard unit is available for use in all mounting positions.
The gear boxes are manufactured as solid shaft gear boxes or as hollow shaft gear boxes with tted key, shrink disc or splined shaft connections.
Recessing shafts, which t in the hollow shafts on the non preference series, are to be made from a higher strength material,like 42CrMo4, 16MnCr5 or similar.
Data required for selection
The following data is required in order to select the correct gearbox:
1. Type of driven machine
2. Daily operating time h
3. Required input power kW or required torque Nm
4. Required output speed n 2 of the geared motor rpm or gearbox ratio i
5. Operating voltage V and frequency Hz
6. Operating mode, number of startings, inverter-fed operation, type of startup
7. Moment of inertia J Load kgm2 of the driving machine reduced to the motor shaft
8. Type of power transmission on gearbox shafts (direct, coupling, belt, chain, gear wheel)
9. Radial force F r N at the input shaft and direction of force with distance from the shaft shoulder to the point of application and axial forceFax: 0086-571-88220971 [N] with direction of force
10. Ambient temperature oC
11. Degree of protection
12. Mounting position
13. Required braking torque Nm
14. Any regulations (CSA, VIK, etc.)
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.