We – EPG Group the biggest couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Centrifugal EPT Slurry Pump Chrome Minerals Slurry Pumps
Brief description for ZGB slurry pump
1. The wet parts of ZGB and ZGBP pump at the same outlet diameter can be interchangeable. Their outline installation dimensions are one and the same. For the drive part of the series ZGB(P) slurry pump, the horizontal split frame with oil lubrication and two sets of water cooling systems inside and outside has been adopted. If necessary, cooling water can be supplied.
2. Two kinds of shaft seal-expeller seal combined with packing and mechanical seal have been used for series ZGB(P) slurry pump.
3. The mechanical seal supplied with high pressure sealing water is recommended when the slurry pump is operated in series(two stages and above two stages), and the expeller seal combined with packing is used in single-stage pump.
Technical Specificaiton for ZGB slurry pump
Features for slurry pump
1. Our pump wet parts are made of wear-resistant high chromium alloy.
2. Our Pump bearing assembly use cylindrical structure, adjusting the space between impeller and front liner
easily. They can be removed completely when being repaired. Bearing assembly use grease lubrication.
3. The shaft seal could use the packing seal, expeller seal and mechanical seal for all slurry pump.
4. The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight
positions to suit installations and applications at its working site.
5. There are the drive types, such as V belt drive, gear reducer drive, fluid coupling drive, and frequency
conversion drive devices.
6. Wide performance, good NPSH and high efficiency. The slurry pump can be installed in multistage series to
meet the delivery for long distance.
Application for slurry pump
They are widely used in industry of mining, EPT power, metallurgy, coal, environmental, etc for transportation
of abrasive solid slurry.Mud pump, impurity pump, dredge pump and desilting pump are all belong to category of slurry pump.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed EPT parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.